Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello...Is this thing on?

Kids, toys, carpools, how to have the Toy Story movies on all day and not end up in a clock tower somewhere with a rifle, you know...life. These are just a few of the topics that I will be covering here in my little (most likely ignored) corner of the internet. Kind of like a typed out version of my inner monologue that runs through my head all day as a perform the duties (or lack there of according to my wife) of a stay at home dad. I am sure that this will not be world changing information, but if you are also a stay at home dad maybe it will contain some helpful information. Or at the very least it will let you know that you are not the only crazy person in the world to attempt to stay at home and care for children in this instant information day and age. So as you surf around, maybe click by once and a while and read the stories of a dad as he slowly slides into insanity.

1 comment:

  1. Soon Little P will overtake Big Z in a galactic war....many will be lost, the empire will be preserved......

    ReplyDelete