Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans' Day From A Nine Year Old

Happy Veterans' Day to all of our veterans and those currently serving our Nation to protect all of our freedoms. My 9 year old son (Big Z) brought home some school work that his class had done today in honor of Veterans' Day today and I will be posting it as it is written with no spelling or grammatical corrections. It made me smile, and I hope that it will do the same for you. The assignment was to take the word veteran and make a sentence with each letter. So for you enjoyment I post the written words of Big Z.

_______________________
Volunters are great
Eprichiate our Venterans
Ten times Veterans, good
Eggs are no mach to them, yes
Recurts are needed
A Venteran is the best, yes
No wimps for them all
_______________________

Happy Veterans' Day from my son Big Z

1 comment: